· The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. (Pig in a poke means: an offering or deal that is foolishly accepted without being examined first. A poke means a sack.)
· They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.
· They ignored his anti-white writings in his books.
· They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.
· They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student.
· They ignored his ultra-left record as a “community organizer,” Illinois…
View original post 312 more words