Matthew 10:15 (KJV) Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Immediately (after the tribulation of those days) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Luke 17: 22- 30
22) And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor followthem. 23) For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; 24) so shall also the Son of man be in his day. 25) But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.26) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27) They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: (the night cometh, when no man can work).
so Jesus said to them, “For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, (so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes).
for, behold, (the darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the people): but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
I normally do not reference allot of Bible verses when expressing myself, as I am not an academic, but rather a simple follower of Christ my Lord. I don’t go around referencing the scriptures in an attempt to justify myself before men.
But in this post, I have decided to make an exception, not because I will change any one’s heart; but so the actual brethren might be encouraged. The Bible, which is written to the Children of God who know the light; (Christ) is normally written concerning spiritual things, it is written to edify the actual brethren, so is not just metaphorical or physical, with the exception of talking about God’s order within the world.
Most recently, Satan has tried yet another one, of his “religious tactics” to confuse and divert the “would be” followers of Jesus, into darkness, using the scriptural texts. Satan is much more crafty and relevant to deceiving Christian than most would think, or that most would even choose to acknowledge.
He is smarter than any PHD in the entire world, and uses his intellectual superiority to tell lies, and twists the truths of God, “which are only revealed to the mind in spirit and in truth”, and not in someone’s “doctrinal filing cabinet, within the natural understand”.
So in contrast, particularly in the “Western world”, the Devil has had allot of practice deceiving the natural thought process, into molding it the way he chooses. These tactics will always appear counter intuitive ( you will know it is wrong) as it registers with the actual disciple. The reason is that intuition, is a function of the human spirit, and if the human spirit (which was cut off from God as a result of the fall) is being regenerated by the Holy Spirit; then the “spirit of lies” triggers an unconscious response, which is repelling to the Holy Spirit within the actual disciple. A young believer may not consciously be aware, of what is taking place spiritually within them, yet they will register being uncomfortable, to some degree, the one with the “Spirit of an ant-Christ” who will always oppose those, who are of “the right spirit” called the “Spirit of Truth”, or “Christ in you” . False brethren feel, and actually hate the Holy Spirit within another, rather than love him, like a disciple does! This is what Jesus is talking about, when he speaks about suffering his name’s sake. And you don’t have to say anything normally, just your presence will make an enemy of the cross uncomfortable, and most often they will try to justify themselves to you; even though you haven’t even opened your mouth. The earlier prophets suffered much the same rejection, even among their own people, as men hide from the light, because they are children of darkness.
I learned while studying occult sciences for a short season, (while serving in street ministry) that the most powerful type of witchcraft, is “Hebrew Style” witchcraft, as it uses the scriptural texts (Twisted of Course); to gain power over other forms of Sorcery.
Why? Because the closer one is to the “truth of God”, without actually following him; the closer they are to subverting spiritual powers, which are meant to destroy God’s people, order, and his will. This scriptural warfare is sort of like “military intelligence on a spiritual level”, is the best way I can frame it to others. This is the same reason that using the Bible, independent of the Holy Spirit, is so dangerous to the actual disciple. Yet another mistake commonly made, is to mistake emotionalism, with the outpourings of the Holy Spirit… But that is for another topic.
Most “Christians” people, who have actually met Jesus Christ through new birth, have struggled and fought with the world, to learn how to move in his spirit – (the Holy Spirit) who is “Christ himself”. They have had to fight harder in the faith than they would have normally had to; if they had actual men of God leading them, in positions of leadership. I am not talking about “Church men” or even “Bible experts”, but rather “an actual Spiritual Elder” in the Lord. Today these types of “Spiritual Men” are extremely rare, and if you could find one, keep it to yourself; lest other false brethren try to muscle in, and overtake the fellowship of the actual sheep for power and position. This has been the case since 50AD, and enemies of the cross, anti-Christs and other type wolves in a variety of flavors, are wall to wall today, because the natural man, has attempted to take control of God’s work; in using the Bible, Bible Colleges, Churches, (institutions) systematic theology.
If you are here to try and “sharp shoot my Bible knowledge”; please “make like a tree, and leave”… I have experienced years of this type of opposition from broad roaders, and nominal Christians, who practice attacking others using the scriptures. They love to cite their knowledge of Bible facts: to build themselves up, and destroy other weaker brothers or sisters.
They make observations like, that was Paul or Jesus speaking at the time; in an historical context – so, it’s not talking about today, or you’re taking verses out of contexts. Or, people have always though that, and it hasn’t happened yet, and so fourth. There is indeed a proper context, and understanding to the scriptures, and it is helpful to understand the customs and language of the day too… But not imperative, as God’s hand is not shortened by the ignorance, or intelligence of men; yet they think it is!
These types of challenging comments may not be made on a conscious level, in an attempt to destroy another’s faith. Yet it is made in the spirit of error, which is often of the Spirit of anti-Christ. Most people don’t even realize they are doing this consciously: because they are not spiritual, but rather carnal, and they operate in their natural understanding. Why is this? It is because they are either spiritual babes in the Lord, with a head full of Bible; or worse – they have never known Christ at all, and are completely spiritually cut off and dead. – So like I said, they use the only thing they have; their natural mind, which is disconnected from God, and cannot receive spiritual truth. Thus the Bible becomes that of merely a religious text book to them: [2 Timothy 3:7] ever learning, but never coming to knowledge of the truth.
Yet this is not how the Lord operates: He only moves in spirit and in truth, and is revealed to those “who have a love for the truth, (Jesus Christ) that they might be saved”. The following are “short bursts” in scripture I used to make my point. However, I encourage those of you who actually “know Christ” to sit with our Lord in prayer, and read the entire texts; that you might grow in greater understanding of the days in which we live.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
1 Corinthians 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, and the deep things of God.
Here are the verses, which show we are living in the days of delusion…
Romans 1:26-27 (NAS)
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
: 27) and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28) And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12
(The Holy Spirit’s restraint is gone)
1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Timothy 3:1-12
1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6) For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8) Now, as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9) But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. 10) But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11) Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4) and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Revelations 17: 1-11
(One world Order & The false Church; Satan)
1) And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3) So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7) And the angel said unto me, wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10) And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
This post is a commentary I’ve decided to write, as a small example of how we are living in the age of delusion.
I have chosen my desktop Bible verse software; out of many examples in the marketplace of supposed ministries, to focus on the “free” desktop version provided from Vladimir Rybant Ministries (a Russian) as I look at it every day.
This may not be deliberate, yet it is disturbing to me, here is an example of the glitch… >Hebrews 11:06 for he that cometh to God must believe that he is… “Well, Even Satan believes that God is”… Here is the passage in its totality:
Hebrews 11:06 (KJV) 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
This is the Asbury Bible Commentary on the same verse referencing the Gospel of John:
God Is Righteous—Fellowship as Doing Righteousness (2:29-4:6)
In 2:29 John declares his thesis; the subsequent verses serve as an exposition of its implications. A new metaphor is introduced here in the words born of him. It is not new, however, to the Johannine world of thought, since it is a major motif in Jesus’ conversation with Nicodemus (Jn 3). Here it appears to be used primarily to introduce the concept of sonship since the following passages emphasize the necessity of children bearing the family likeness. This is a truth that runs throughout Scripture. God’s people are to manifest his character in their daily lives; here that character is defined as righteousness.
Is it just that this version takes up too much data to put in it’s totality, or is it something more sinister? I don’t know, yet it makes the scriptural texts completely useless, for the brother or sister who seeks a deeper truth, as represented in this passage of the Bible. I am not trying to single out anyone, nor any ministry work, but be advised, deception and delusion apart from a love of the truth that you might be saved, seems to be everywhere, and in every sect of the religion today; this is not just doctrinal battling on a natural level, but in fact is spiritual or supernatural in nature! Just like 2 Thessalonians 2, said would happen.
These passages in their totality, are all speaking about having a “love for the truth”; who is Christ, made manifest to his people. This point is not made noticeable in my desktop version, and castrates the verse into “CHEAP BELIEVISM”. Since there is a major online Christian site, (which I used to do articles for) who seems to challenging the idea, that CHEAP BELIEVISM is somehow uprooting the Sovereignty of God; sadly I must take the time to defend my words and position from these academics.
So, I am not dismissing the doctrine that true conversion and sanctification is of God, and God alone – yet what I am saying is that YOU must have a love for the truth that you might be saved, and enter into the Kingdom, now before you die. I am well aware of what the 5 points of Calvinism teach, and for the most part this is entirely sound doctrine. However, the scripture must be read in contexts, and its totality, and not be read dismissively, or (cherry picking) just because someone reads what they don’t want to see… A DISCIPLE MUST ENTER IN THE NARROW WAY, IN “FOLLOWING” CHRIST!
I would even take this concept one step further; and that is to say, that if you have “no love for the truth”, you will not receive it, and you will be given over by God, to what you love more than the truth; who is Christ Jesus! Jesus said to ABIDE IN HIM, and are likened to the Virgins and their lamps, who are the Bride of Christ! This is serious, serious business, and modern scribes and Pharisees of today have watered down the truth, to keep themselves in a comfortable position within the world’s religious communities… In my humble opinion, this is what systematized Church and theology, has become today, as men love their positions and status in the world (love not the world, Jesus said), more than serving the Lord in totality, with all their heart and being. So, why does such venom exist today within systematic theologies? The answer is Pride; and because the (Carnal) or Natural Man hates; and wars, with those who are spiritual; and of the Lord. It has always been this way since Christ and the Apostles walked on earth, and prior to that, the prophets were always rejected! The truth of God has always been found in the minority of the brethren, out of all those who claim to be the Lord’s disciples.
So, how deceptive is this war to the actual brethren? Matthew 24: 24 for there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Or Mark 13:22 for false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. NOTICE: the texts reads if it were possible, even the elect would be deceived, as salvation is a work God starts alone, independent of men. And it is because of Christ, the elect have the CHANCE to become the Sons and Daughters of God. The Apostle Paul himself said, that he had to strive to enter, lest he be a castaway (meaning disqualified) from the finish. Paul’s words, not mine. He also spoke of being an enemy of the cross, and about false brethren sneaking in. The Apostle John spoke about those who started with Christ, but took the broad road, and became anti- Christ’s. These people are like “wall to wall carpet today”, simply because they will not walk in the truth, who is Jesus Christ in Spirit and Truth!
I suggest prayerfully reading, 2 Thessalonians 2: 10-12 as an example –
2 Thessalonians 2:10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Leave a comment
Filed under Bible, Christian informed values., Disciples of Jesus Christ., End of Days, False Brethren & ant-Christ's, Sanctification
Tagged as Asbury Bible Commentary, Christ Jesus, delusion, Jesus Christ, Redemption, Salvation, totality, What is Salvation